So. Monday. We meet again.
We will never be friends – but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership
Julio Alexi Genao
- I have done something fairly major to my knee, so walking is a painful process. I am ‘in training’ for the Lake District at the beginning of June, so this is not a good time
- Nobody has told the current weather front it’s supposed to be Spring – I’ve just put the heating on
- Ever since I signed up for a flag counter for Lost Blogs my hits have plummeted – think I should delete it until the hit count reflects that I genuinely do get more than 50 hits a day
- And I can’t think of anything to blog about, but nobody’s visiting the site anyway
- Editing my novel-in-progress it is becoming a chore
- I just received the first knock-back on the novel-in-progress by email. I wonder if it feels any better when you start a collection of rejection letters?
The rest of the week needs to improve!